Rajini thanks fans, crew for ‘huge success’ of Kabali - Cine Cafe

Cine Cafe

The Full of Entertainment

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Rajini thanks fans, crew for ‘huge success’ of Kabali



Superstar Rajinikanth has thanked millions of his fans in India and abroad for turning Kabali, which he termed as a ‘revolutionary film’ in nature, into a super-successful venture.


Rajini’s Kabali hit unprecedented number of halls across the world last Friday and despite mixed reviews from critics and movie-goers, Rajini’s fans have been lapping up the film which many confess is a mix of Rajini’s own Mullum Malarum and Baashha. After breaking the record for opening day collections and advance booking figures, the film has been going great guns as it enters its second week the day-after-tomorrow.
Rajini returned to Chennai from U.S. in the wee-hours of Monday amid enthusiastic reception from his fans which he acknowledged in is customary style. “I owe my sincere thanks to Thanu, my long-time friend and producer of Kabali and Ranjith who directed the film. I also owe a lot to the entire crew of the film and place on record my unlimited thanks to my millions of fans, people, youths and to my journalist friends.
“I also thank theatre-owners, distributors and to millions of mothers who have been patronizing the film thus leading it to a historical success. I needed some rest and had been to U.S. I now feel absolutely perfect physically and mentally and would soon start to shoot the remaining portions of Shankar’s 2.0,” Rajini has said in a statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment