Bollywood singer roped in by Anirudh for Remo - Cine Cafe

Cine Cafe

The Full of Entertainment

Wednesday 27 July 2016

Bollywood singer roped in by Anirudh for Remo



Singer-composer Arjun Kanungo, best known for hit singles such as Baaki baatein peene baad” and “Fursat”, has recorded a song for Anirudh Ravichander in Sivakarthikeyan’s Remo.
“This has been my most challenging and exciting work and almost seems like my music debut as I spent a lot of time rehearsing to sound perfect for the song,” reads a statement from Arjun.
“I am sure people will love this romantic track especially as the lyrics are beautiful. Working with Anirudh was like a dream, his energy and sense of music translates to everyone around him. I really hope to be working with him again soon,” says Arjun about working with Anirudh.
Remo is all set for release on October 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment