Vijay does not fail to promote youth: Sibiraj Talk - Cine Cafe

Cine Cafe

The Full of Entertainment

Friday 15 December 2017

Vijay does not fail to promote youth: Sibiraj Talk


Sibiraj has said that Vijay Anna does not fail to promote youth even though he is the biggest actor.
 The winner of the film 'Satya' will be held today. This included Sibiraj, Ramya Nambeesan, Varalakshmi Sarath Kumar and director Pradeep Krishna Murthy.
Speaking at the ceremony, Sibiraj said, "There is a dialog in the film making fun of my acting in the movie 'Satya'. But all the fans who saw the film appreciated my acting. Every criticism was to encourage me.
Audhishesh starring in the movie 'Shanam' has come here. We had remake the Tamil movie 'Shanam' in Aadhvisesh Telugu. In the future I will be remaking the Tamil film in Telugu. Similarly, I am remaking the Tamil film in Tamil.
Audhishek and I will act in a film in Tamil and Telugu. I have a desire to act in Telugu too. Vijay Anna had a good review of the film 'Satya' and he called me on the phone. Vijay's brother does not always try to encourage young people, though he is a big actor, "said Sibiraj.

No comments:

Post a Comment